Sunday, September 13, 2009

Some Kind of Fried Joon.

A few weeks ago a blogger that I am super fan of, Whitelightning posted about the awesomeness that is Mary Stuart Masterson's fashiontime in Fried Green Tomatoes. I concurred. And tonite whilst watching Benny and Joon I realized that it wasn't just one movie. She rocked it out in many a film. Please watch Benny and Joon again, even with the sound off. It is filled with all my early fashion dreams... and heres to you Mary Stuart Fashionson.


Some Kind of Wonderful. Why hello Sam Ronson?!?

Fried Green Tomatoes. More vests. Things I need: Mens leather knife holster. To hold like chapstick and stuff.
Benny and Joon. I don't think this requires any explaination. mmm. shoes please?

1 comment:

  1. heeeyy hi! MARY STUART MASTERSON is soooo dope in ALL her movies. i like to think its her own style injection that does it.

    do we have the same birthday??!? amazing! I neer meet anyone with my birthday! happy happy happy dirty 30!

    we are ALMOST the same age, i turned 31 (it is an ugly looking number)

    hope it was a great day

    x

    ReplyDelete