Monday, August 17, 2009

(500) days of coveting...

we went and saw (500) days of summer the other nite. A fun little film, that will either remind you of how awful you were to those you had relationships with, or how awful other people were to you. Either way, the images were beautiful, and the music was great. Yet, the first thing I said when we left the theatre was, "I want to go shopping." Jesse laughed at me. Yes, at me. And asked, "Is that all you ever think about?" Yes. Yes it is. But c'mon...don't we all want to dress like 'Summer'? I sure do. These were the only images I could find in the five minutes I have till work...there were a lot of high waisted, wide legged trousers. A lot of poofy little sleeves. Even her pj's made my heart tingle (which is what happens when I see something I love). There was also a whole lot of long hair with big thick bangs. Which has inspired me to grow mine out, again. Thank you hollywood.



No comments:

Post a Comment