Thursday, August 20, 2009

today i found this in my closet:


That is entirely untrue. I found this in my closet like THREE WEEKS AGO. This is epic brother nite photo time. Thank you brother for sending me the photo so I could post it. And more importantly thank you for buying really good cardigans and loving me enough (feeling sorry for me enough?) to let me borrow it. Also thank you for suggesting subtle changes. Like miniature cuffs. No white sox (i wanted it to work. sooo bad. it didn't.) And giving me a 'hell yes!' to my italian combatty boots, always. you always say yes to these boots. sometimes i think you don't even notice the rest of the outfit. you just want to look at the boots. all day. one time you even had me send you a photo of the boots just so you could look at them. that is a true story. they are really good boots. they make the weather getting cooler ok! ok! ok! white v neck t from nordstrom rack (thanks mom in law) too tight skinny jeans are ross-tastic. scarf is freddy meyer ($10!) and those amazing boots are from the value village. They were $12. sigh. and none of this was purchased in the last 5 weeks. IT's BEEN FIVE WEEKS!!!!!

1 comment: