Thursday, August 27, 2009

today i found this in my closet:


A wedding!

Right smack dab in the middle of this wonderful experiment. So what's a girl to do when she can't partake in her favorite pre-wedding ritual, SHOPPING!?!? She borrows.

The dress is from the fabulous Claire...it has been worn to a wedding before, but not by me! So many compliments and it inspired an actual teeth baring grin. RARE TIME! Also it's secretly really a nightgown. YESZIRS! That's my devilishly handsome life partner in the schmancy hat and retro watch. Those shades were found by previously mentioned lil bro in the 'lost' and 'found' at the park in which he works. If they are yours, no they are not.

The bride wore Max Mara and looked, well, glowing...


A longer view of the borrowed peachyness with my always well done friend laura...I wish I had a picture of her shoes. I teared up a little. I did. Although! I must say my borrowed strappy wedges from one ms. heidi were perfect, no shots of those either. Also! You must understand how AMAZING it is to have a friend with GIANT feet like me. Who also happens to own one or two perfection style footwares.

What would an extravaganza be without a wardrobe change for the photo booth? 'Oh, gasp, save me you neon caped wiffleball eyed crusader!'

In short, it was a beautiful wedding on Orcas Island with amazing people and a summer camp setting. We are both so happy to have been there to celebrate with the bride and groom...so much love and congratulations go out to them.

Thank you Christopher and Laura for taking pictures. And no thanks to me for not buying batteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment