Tuesday, August 18, 2009

btws.

My personal computer is on the fritz...does buying a new computer count as an accesory? jk :D! um, anyways. I have a lot of images on it. And can't get them. I have epic evening out with my lil bro wearing his (!) cardigan and a photo by him with his new amazing camera. I have my new hair color. I have another epic evening out with a good friend in her/her moms (!) borrowed white blousy thing. And I have me playing dress up....hopefully soon things will work themselves out.

In the meantime I am buying new work shoes. They are crocs. They don't count. They don't count because I have blisters and am on my feet for 8 hours EVERYDAY in a pair of plimsoles I got at payless shoes. And I am getting older and my back is hurting. And my toes are hurting. And mostly, Jesse said it was ok. And Claire said it was ok. And the girls at work said it was ok. Because....I would NEVER be caught dead in crocs IRL.

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. you:
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3473/3802666875_23ed73ea13_o.jpg

    and other photos, including some of your handsome man:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/34037467@N05/

    ReplyDelete