Thursday, July 23, 2009

food, clothes, food, clothes, food, clothes.

So in another frugal moment I decided to grocery shop at our local Grocery Outlet, how can you not want to shop at a place with a GIANT rainbow lighting up the nite??? Anyhow. I did good. Love that place. BUT!! They don't just have groceries anymore...they are like RiteAid, slyly slipping in clothing between the frozen egg sandwiches and dented bottles of shampooooo. I was shopping, shopping, shopping, and as I do anytime I shop I made one last round through the store and then I BLACKED OUT. And when I came to I was standing alone fondling a pair of grey yoga pants hanging on a rack right next to the bbq accessories. WHAT?!?!?! IS!?!?! WRONG!?!?!?! WITH!?!?!? ME!?!?!?! It was like I was possessed, I didn't even realize what I was doing. One minute I'm buying green beans and the next I'm am PETTING WORKOUT CLOTHING AT THE FLIPPIN' GROCERY OUTLET. I was just seconds from checking the price tag on 'em when I realized that one, I CAN'T BUY CLOTHES, and then second, I DON'T NEED GROCERY OUTLET YOGA PANTS. whew. I am terrified I am going to arrive home one day with a bag of clothes and not even remember how or where I got them...it is soooo a possibility. I have a problem. And sorry for all the yelling, but really? jeesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment