Friday, July 31, 2009

the walls in the mall are totally totally tall...

oh dear.

I went to the mall today.

I had to get some stuff for work. Like kitchen stuff and office stuff. I tried to avoid it. I went to many a store outside the mall looking for the goods, but alas I ended up there. Oh mall! Oh lame, sad, small and strangely outfitted Bellingham mall! Your stores are awkwardly far apart from each other. They lack good lighting. Some smell really awful. Oh mall! With screaming children, reeking of popcorn and pretzels. With stores filled with things made in china, meant to fall apart immediately. Oh mall! Your horrid kiosks selling fake hair and real estate. Your massive quantity of cheap teeny bopper slutty boutiques. Oh mall! I missed you. I need you. I almost cried as I passed the strange little store that sells all of it's shoes buy one get one! I literally had to put my head down as I moved through Target, straight to the office section. Target! That giant bulls eye hypnotizing bargain hunting fashionistas. I almost bought furniture, outfits for the house! But I fought that urge as well and slowly walked out, with not even a new purse or earrings...with everything I needed except for dry erase markers in a rainbow of colors. For that I had to go to Office Depot, which is located...gasp! right next door to TJ FLIPPIN' MAXX....oh sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment