Thursday, July 23, 2009

today i found this in my closet:

I like putting my hands in my pockets!

We are going for a bike ride!

That lovely skirt is something I wear A LOT. It's from the JCrew outlet last Spring. woot. And that radical shirt is probably 3 years old, from this funny antique/jewelry/crap/old tshirt shop in Gastown, up in Vancouver, B.C. Which is what it says. I just now found it in the basket of old tee's to make a blanket out of. I'm stealing it back!

We were going to leave 3 hours ago. But then the Mariners were playing. And then they played LIVE the last inning of a perfect game. WHAT!?!? awesome. AND then Bob Ross was painting mountains...so you see why it took us so long to leave. But now we are leaving.

So bye!

also. i have to figure out to take foot shots. SHOES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment