Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The small print.

July 14th 2009-November 2nd 2009.

This is how long I will go without buying new clothes.

The rules are as follows:

1. You cannot buy anything related to attire: no accessories, no shoes, and no clothing.
2. You can receive gifts of clothing or accessories.
3. You can trade current clothing/accessories (now known as c/a) for other c/a. But no money shall be exchanged.
4. These rules should not be broken under any circumstance,not a wedding, a vacation, or even a new job.
5. This will last until your 30th birthday, on November 2nd 2009.
6. You can purchase a new home in this time, the ultimate accessory.


The rules, subject to change are as posted. My heart is racing and I feel tears welling up. I could really use a pair of black skinny jeans....oh dear, what have I gotten myself into?

No comments:

Post a Comment