Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Potage des vêtements.

Did I realize before that most of my brain space is taken up by clothes space? nah. If my brain were a closet I'd be competing big time with Mariah Carey (mtv cribs yo.)
That is for real. Do not adjust your television sets sirs. This is really happening. Hi Mariah!

Good thing all I do these days is go to work in khaki and white and lay around in the sun in old tank tops and husbands underwear (boxers, thanks). Not a bad life. Sort of fearing when I actually have some place to go. Will I panic? Will I fail?

To quench the shopping thirst I drink in food stuff. I went on a book buying spree. And by spree I mean 2 books, both about fooooood! Did you know that in the summertime our stupid libraries are closed on Sundays??? There should be a clothes library...isn't there one? A bag borrowing thing or something? I will research and get back to you. Anyways!!! I'm FINALLY reading My Life in France, Julia Child's autobiography. swoon. suhwoon. I hope that somewhere in my closet (the real one, not the one in my brain) I have a long skirt, a patterned polyester button up blouse, and canvas shoes to wear in her honor as I whip up a little Bœuf bourguignon for Julia's birthday in August. If I don't, can I borrow yours???

No comments:

Post a Comment